Most of us as girls have suffered from tangled hair and tearful mornings when moms would rip our hair apart to put it up in a pony tail, a style appropriate for school. My daughter starts school in a week and I was actually dreading the fact that we would start fighting every morning. I came across Toni & Guy’s tweets the other day mentioning the magic of the Tangle Teezer. I asked them if it was good to use on little girls, right away I got a reply that they would send me the “magic” brush for both of us to try.
I was a bit skeptical since my daughter’s hair is very difficult, and I have seen the faces my hairdresser in Lebanon makes when he sees me coming in, my hair looks very soft but the dirty secret I always had was that it was one of the worst hairs to be detangled.
I am not exaggerating when I say we fell in love with them and spent the afternoon brushing our hair in disbelief, this is the only reason I am sharing this with you, because it would be wrong if I didn’t!
Now my daughter looks forward to brushing her hair (with her special magic flower pot tangle teezer) and is even asking me to style it for her, using ONLY her magic brush. She even asked me to straighten it for her, for the first time ever. I will be getting a few of those brushes, especially since they have the compact ones made for travel. The best part is that you can use it on wet hair and even in the shower when you feel like applying a deep conditioner and brushing it through.
Try it and you won’t want to use any other brush again.
A Tangle Teezer hair brush will break the cycle of broken hair and give tangled hair the brush off. A revolution in detangling hair, it has the ability to flex and not pull upon contact with tangles, gently and effortlessly delivering smooth and shiny hair in an instant.
. Tangle Teezer is excellent for detangling both wet and dry hair.
• Don’t be tentative! Fantastic, painless detangling is achieved by using a firmer pressure. Remember: it’s like no other brush.
• It’s a workout for your hair. Tangle Teezer gives a blissful, relaxing head massage even for the most sensitive scalps.
• Unlike conventional brushes and combs where you have to try and ease tangles out starting from the ends of the hair and working up towards the roots, Tangle Teezer can be used from roots to ends and mid-length to ends. Tangle Teezer is perfect for those on-the-go with busy lifestyles and fidgety children! Mums have also discovered that Tangle Teezer is a brush sent from hair heaven when it comes to detangling their little darlings’ hair that loves to knot. Hair is calmed in minutes where out go the tears and in come the smiles!
• Detangle hair by using brush strokes from the underneath of the hair with the teeth pointing upwards. Alternatively, brush from the top of the hair pointing the teeth downwards. For those with long hair, turn your head upside down and start detangling from the nape of your neck down to the roots. Ideal for taking conditioner evenly through the hair when wet. Tangle Teezer ensures a light and even distribution of product which adds up to weightless blow-drying. For professional results and to ensure maximum root lift from blow-drying apply conditioner from mid-length to the ends – not from the roots. Tangle Teezer will distribute a fine film of conditioner at the roots which ensures no product overload that leads to flat hair.
. Always place your Tangle Teezer with the pointing teeth up. This way you minimize damage to the teeth.
• Rinse your Tangle Teezer with warm water after using any kind of product.
• Dry at room temperature. Do not be tempted to speed dry by putting on a radiator or drying the teeth with your hair-dryer.
• Clean using a toothbrush by lightly brushing through the teeth with soapy water once a week. Rinse thoroughly.
Try it and you’ll thank me.
The tangle teaser in Kuwait is available at Toni & Guy at the Corniche Club (Gulf Street). You can call them on +965 25663286 for further information.